Hours of Operation:
3:00 am – 6:00 pm seven days a week
Grab a coffee, snack or meal
- Great quality coffee, which doesn’t contain any additives or artificial flavours
- Hot and cold specialty drinks
- Handmade donuts, croissants, cookies, and their famous oversized muffins
- Early morning travelers can enjoy a famous “Brekwich” sandwich
- Fresh sandwiches
- Homemade pizza
- Hearty soups and chili
- Local Craft Beer
Hours of Operation: 11 am-5 pm
- Souvenirs and gifts
- Extensive selection of newspapers, magazines, and books
- Locally made crafts and clothing
- Books by local authors
Need a quick snack? Beverage and snack vending machines are located next to the Security Kiosk. Vending machines containing water, juice and soda are also available in the Departure Lounge.
Need cash for your trip? An automated teller machine (ATM) is available in the Airport Terminal.
The Airport Terminal is equipped with several pay telephones (some wheelchair accessible) in both the arrival and departure areas.
Free WiFi is available in designated areas of the Airport Terminal.
A Canada Post mailbox is located on the main concourse adjacent to the ATM. Mail is collected at 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
Washrooms / Change Rooms
Hands-free and wheelchair-accessible washroom facilities are available throughout the Airport Terminal. Family washrooms are also available on the main concourse and in the departure lounge.
Free Public Level 2 EV Charger located in the employee parking area adjacent to the terminal.